Skip to content
- I like Ken Burns’ Baseball. I watch it about every two years.
- Commentary today is too focused on statistics and tactics.
- Yes, I realize baseball has always been obsessed with stats.
- There is still occasional poetry in football and basketball. I feel like the poetry is out of baseball.
- Ty Cobb convinces me that even the worst human being can create beauty in the right circumstances. The opposite is also true.
- I can’t bring myself to watch the White Sox this year. But I will when they next come to Minnesota.